The Virtual Craze Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The friendly forums of my comic, Virtual Craze.

HomeLatest imagesComicSearchRegisterLog in

Road Trip to Oblivion OOC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faus
Egg
Faus

Road Trip to Oblivion OOC Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Well, I figured that we really needed an OOC thread, considering how we don't always get on at the same time, and while PMs work just fine, it's much easier if everyone can read each other's messages on his/her own. So here you go.

Character List:

Current Post Order:

So Winter, I hate to put pressure on you, but from the last time we've spoken, it seemed like you were having troubles coming up with a post. Is there any way we can help, or would you rather have us skip over your turn? After seeing the effort that was put into the plot of this RP, I'd really like to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 pm

HAHA. Effort. -shot-
That was the first thing I saw of your post, Faus. :3

But yeah. I would like to continue the RP myself. I quite enjoy this plot, even if we haven't gotten far yet, and I would love to see how it plays out. I've already ideas of what to do with my villains, they're quite humorous now that I RP them, and I want to get them to meet up with the group!
If you need help with anything, Kinomora, I promise to try to help! Don't leave us hanging, okay?
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Well, considering how you were the one who worked on the plot all on your own, without help from the rest of us, I had to show some appreciation for your work, right? And don't bother disagreeing.
...Which makes adding the "right?" kind of pointless, but anyway...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the humor, action, torture, drama, and whatever else this RP might bring us. Definitely want to bring this RP back up and going~
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

"And don't bother disagreeing" she says.
If I had an actual comeback, considering my head's a tad foggy this fine afternoon, I would disagree. D<

But, as it is, I can't deny the facts... -dies a little inside- So I'll have to post a denial another time. ^^ Look forward to it~

Yay... Torture... -thinks of Zether- x333 Yesss. It's going to be hilarious. Lots of teasing, lots of laughter, and a whole lot more borderline arguments~ 8D Sounds like an advertisement for a new series or something. -shot-
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

Ohs. Hi there o3o
Yes, yes. This is very strange indeed:
Every time I think about the RP here, someone<Faus> messages me about it o3o
Gah. Like, really owo It's strange~ I hadn't heard anything about the RP for about a month, then I remembered about it on the bus to school; I come home to a PM from Faus about it x3
Or I'll be watching TV and remember it. Then I'll log on and I'll have just gotten a PM about it.
It's like you guys are psychic :P
--
But anyways~
Yea, I've been having trouble thinking up a response to what has happened~ It might not seem like I've thought about it alot x3 But whenever it comes to mind, I just keep playing the same scenario over and over >w< I'll try to get all my thoughts down before I get home from vacation, which is Saturday, July 16 o3o
Hopefully I'll have gotten something done by then. If not, I'll post something here with <some> lame excuse.
If you don't hear anything from me by then, you can skip me this time~ I'll be fine :3
Back to top Go down
http://wintersrage.wetpaint.com/
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Of course we're Psychic. We each have Psychic Pokemon that like to fiddle with our minds~ -shot-
On a more serious note, good luck with the scenarios. Have fun during your vacation, I don't want excuses, and I don't like to skip over others~?
But I'll do what is expected of me if I must. ><
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 pm

If I were any good at art and film stuff, I would totally make a commercial~

I'm just awesome like that, Kinomora. ;D Anyway, yeah, we've figured you were having some writer's block. Remember, you can always ask the rest of us for ideas.
In the case that we DO skip you, though, we won't leave you behind.

And Yuki? Nothing's expected of you, really. You get to decide what you want to do. :v
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Rawr, sorry guys, my brand new laptop just died on me >> Ugh. I just got it on the 4th too.
I've stolen my dads laptop for a bit tonight and I might not be able to get on until maybe Sunday or Monday. Sorry >w< But things do happen, I know you guys understand.
Since I have some time now, so I'll try to type my post on now so you guys have a chance to respond Wink
Scratch that -w-; I forgot to steal the charger and forgot the computer was almost dead Dx I'll do it in the morning if possible.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Uwah, one thing after another~ xD Where's the luck~?
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Err...Well...
It's the 18th where you guys are, so... How's the post coming along, Kinomora?
I really hate to nag, but my options are limited at the moment.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Hm. I completely lost track of time, but it's now the 20th and I am doing what Faus does~ How are you doing, Kinomora~? Need some help, want to chat? I is freeee~?
Hate to sound like a creeper but... Well, not really. It's fun. -shot-
But seriously, Kinomora, you're not getting away with being skipped. As part of the plot, it makes things difficult to skip over you because we can't throw the group into a chaotic adventure to kick the butts of three leaders without having the complete group.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Butt-kicking? I thought the point of this RP was to torture- -shot repeatedly-

Ahem. I agree. Really would prefer not skipping you, but I'm impatient, and this is my last free summer for a long while. I'd imagine that it would be easier to post during the summer than during the school year. :v
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Rawr. Me too, but I'm just so lazy in the summer. No motivation to do anything Dx
Also, computer problems, but that's a lame excuse.
I'll go throw some fluff together or something I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Fluff is better than nothing, at least in my opinion~
Besides, I usually BS my post anyway, so... Not too big of a difference?
Good luck with the post, and if you need either of us on the chat, just say the word. I think Mandi might be too busy to join us, though.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Oh, ok, that would be great actually.
Turns out the other chatroom got deleted, I made a new one if you'll give the link to the others ^^ http://www.chatzy.com/159260003521
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Heads up.
Turns out that I'm going to be running around a lot for the next few days, so I won't be able to go on Chatzy for a while.
Just...letting you know that I'm not ignoring you guys or anything for not going on there at all.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm

I'll be on Chatzy tonight until about Midnight or so, and I'll maybe be able to get online from 11:30am to 1:30pm tomorrow, maybe. But after that, I'm not going to be online until late Friday.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

I am back~
I was going to be getting back on Friday, but there was a Youth retreat for my church thing and, I was going to not be able to make it, but someone from the church offered to drive 3 hours to where the retreat was taking place, I was able to make it, but I had to go straight to their house and I wasn't able to come home.
So yea.
But I'm back now :3 Anyone feel like chatting or updating, I'll be in the chatroom.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome back, Kinomora.

Umm... I got an internship, but the office that I now work at is pretty far from where I live, not to mention that it's very likely that I will work overtime. By the time I get home, I'll usually be pretty tired and therefore, not in the mood to talk, so don't expect to see me on that often from Monday through Thursday. Just another heads up.

This may also affect how quickly I post.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Ahh, ok. Congratulations.
Speaking of which... I'm turning 16 in November and school starts 3 weeks from this coming Thursday (August 25th).
I'm going to be needing to find a job soon...
This is really going to screw me over, because I'm not ready to actually jump straight into the world, I can't even convince myself that I'm the only person that thinks and has a soul and that everyone else is just an 'NPC' that effects what I do. .w.
It sounds stupid, but I just can't get over it, so I feel like I'm not ready to 'meet the world' or anything of that nature. I've not even been around large amounts of people hardly ever in my life, I just started going to school at 9th grade.
*Dies*
Sorry about the completely off-topic rant .w.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Uwah~ I want a job. ;o;
Anyways. I have school starting Aug 15th yay~ I'm so not looking forward to it~ x3

It's fine to rant, Kinomora, because everyone needs to do so once in a while. I do recall the many times when I've needed to speak my mind to people because, at the time, I couldn't take keeping it in~ Ahhhh those are depressing times for me. -v-

I shall continue to be off-topic and announce my schedule~ -shot- No, I'm kidding. Yay for birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 am

I'm really stalling on getting a job but I know I need one -w-;
--
Ohs! I have my schedule! I'd post it here but it's off-topic.
Good thing I'm the admin o3o
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

It's fine, Kino. You're still young. Plenty of time to learn and experience things for yourself.

I honestly have no idea what PM is supposed to be. At my school, Health class is combined with Futures class, but I didn't take Futures at all. For that matter, I didn't bother taking Health class my freshmen year nor my sophomore year. Took it during the summer after my sophomore year, though.
So if you meant "special" in a negative way, don't think it's a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Well! I've already started school, having started today, and am quite amused with the whole idea of it! I think I'll have plenty of time for role-playing and chatting... Now to hope that others will also have this time.

Because Kinomora has made mention of his schedule, then I will hint at my own. I've only three classes, all of which are morning classes, so I've pretty much only three, maybe three and a half hours of school each day. It's a wonderful thing to discover because I've the exact number of classes that I predicted I would have... And, funny enough, the very classes that I expected to have despite originally being assigned four classes.
Ha. I wonder what happened to make it so I was right~?

Anyway, as I said, I'm as busy as I ever was... Mornings spent and the rest of the day mine with the difference in my mornings being I'm not sleeping through them.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

You only have three classes? Geez, at my school, everyone needs at least five classes, though most students just go ahead and stick with six.

Ahem... Yeah, uh... I thought I would be on a lot, but lately, work seems to talk a lot out of me, so I usually just want to be left alone these days. I might also be gone for the next few days. I have a school orientation to attend, and I have absolutely no idea if I'll have Internet access (or even want to get on the Internet).
Other than that, I'll try to get on Fridays and the weekends. School doesn't start for me until September, so I should have plenty of free time on those days.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Mmm. Yeah. The minimum amount of classes students, in my school, are allowed to take is four. Originally I had four classes, but somehow one was dropped between the day of orientation and the following day which was first day of school. I'm going to see how long it takes for the school to realize that I've only three classes. If it fails to notice, I'm not going to complain.

Yay for being tired I suppose? You're at least enjoying working, right?
Back to top Go down
DoodleBob
Meganium
DoodleBob

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 am

Um... Can I join this roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, I'm not going to lie. Even though this role play has been moving pretty slowly, it's been going on for several months now, and we occasionally have discussions about the role play outside of the role play itself. This role play is also a sort of sequel, so there are a lot of backstories that might not be mentioned in the role play itself, but still influence the flow of the role play. In short, there's quite a lot to catch up on.
Anyway, this role play was created mostly for Winter to practice, so you'll have to ask him, Ehecatl (RP moderator), or key2dawn (plot creator) for approval. I don't think I have the right to approve anyone, considering how I haven't made any significant contributions to this RP.
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Hmm. It never crossed my mind until now that I should probably give an opinion on the matter of people joining or not. Anyway, I don't particularly care if people join the RP or not, and so I would lean more towards looking to Ehecatl or Winter for approval. I've no opinion therefore, and so do not ask me for anything.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Happy first anniversary to Road Trip to Oblivion! Well, I might be early, if you consider RTtO to start when the first in-character post was up, but the thread itself was created on this day, one year ago, so...

Onto my main point. Kinomora, are you still interested in this? If so, do you need some help? :1
Back to top Go down
Kinomora
Azure
Kinomora

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:25 pm

..oops...
Sorry guys, I've been so busy and stuff that I completely forgot about this RP until now...
You can thank Yuki or I might never have remembered this place XD /shot
...I'll work on posting something soon...
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Well, assuming this picks up some activity again, I just wanted to let you guys know that I've developed some new headcanon for the admins. ...Well, actually, I didn't have much of a headcanon to begin with.
I hope this will help me RP them better, but eh, who knows? I always have trouble RPing canon characters...
Back to top Go down
key2dawn
Egg
key2dawn

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 am

Canon characters are hard... I usually try to avoid them. Usually. If they're not my character, then I have no idea how to RP them, and I almost always end up screwing with their personalities to be more appealing to myself. =D' I hope this RP picks up activity again, as I want to get rolling with it soon as possible. It's an interesting RP and its show must go on.
But seriously, take your time Kinomora, as long as you don't end up forgetting about it again. xD And Faus, I look forward to seeing what you've come up with in regard to your headcanon.
Back to top Go down
Faus
Egg
Faus

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

I usually try to avoid canon characters as well. Neutral
But hey, you've been doing fine with Maxie. Can't say much about Archie, since you haven't RPed him much.

Yeah, I wanted to get this going as well, but then after a while, I thought everyone lost interest, so I decided to drop it. But I guess it's nice to know that certain things Mandi and I had been planning for this RP will probably be used~

Bah. These headcanons are still in development, but I'm leaning more toward the serious stuff. I'm having an especially difficult time with Matt, seeing how I have almost nothing to work with. I mean, Shelly and Tabitha have appeared in several different continuities in Pokemon, and Courtney has a pretty huge fanbase. What does Matt have? Poor guy is unloved.
...On another note, I think I might have fun, making Shelly and Tabby interact with each other if I ever get that chance. ...Derp. Back to work. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Trip to Oblivion OOC   Road Trip to Oblivion OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Trip to Oblivion OOC
Page 1 of 1